The two companies have also agreed to establish a joint venture company (hereinafter, abbreviated as JVC ) to acquire the right to use a piece of land in the Krakatau Industrial Estate Cilegon, which is located adjacent to the manufacturing base of PTKS.
What does KIEC stand for?
KIEC stands for Krakatau Industrial Estate Cilegon (Indonesia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KIEC
We have 3 other meanings of KIEC in our Acronym Attic
- KBW (Keefe, Bruyette & Woods) Insurance Exchange-Traded Fund
- Kennedy Institute of Ethics (Georgetown University)
- Kenya Institute of Education
- Keppel Integrated Engineering
- Knowledge Integration Environment (University of California; Berkeley, CA)
- Komatsu Industries Europe (Germany)
- Kubota Industrial Equipment (Gainesville, GA)
- Kaohsiung Importers and Exporters Association (Taiwan)
- Konan International Exchange Center (Japan)
- Korea Institute for Electronic Commerce
- Koret Israel Economic Development Fund
- Knoxville International Energy Exposition (World's Fair; Knoxville, TN)
- Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
- Kanazawa International Exchange Foundation (Japan)
- Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal
- Kodak International Educational Literature Award (Eastman Kodak Co.)
- Kunsten Informatie en Media (Dutch)
- Kampala Integrated Environmental Planning and Management Project
- Keystone International Economic Organizations
- Keystone Intensive English Program (Keystone College; La Plume, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supporting infrastructure and facilities PT Krakatau Steel has supporting facilities separately managed such as an industrial estate under subsidiary PT Krakatau Industrial Estate Cilegon (PT KIEC), power plant under PT Krakatau Daya Listrik (PT KDL), water processing plant under PT Krakatau Tirta Industri, port facility under PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera, health care subsidiary PT Krakatau Medika.