Our decision to sell Minute Rice is part of a broader effort at Kraft to focus our portfolio," said Dave Johnson, president of Kraft North America Commercial.
What does KNAC stand for?
KNAC stands for Kraft North America Commercial (Northfield, IL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KNAC
We have 1 other meaning of KNAC in our Acronym Attic
- Kraft North America
- Kurdistan National Assembly (democratically elected parliament; Hewler, Kurdistan)
- Saint Kitts and Nevis (ISO Country code)
- Korea Netherlands Alumni Association
- Komsomolsk-On-Amur Aviation Production Association (Russia)
- Khatme Nabuwat Andolon Bangladesh (political group)
- Korupcijas Noveershanas un Apkaroshanas Birojs (Corruption Prevention and Combating Bureau, Latvia)
- Keck Northeast Astronomy Consortium (est. 1990)
- Kenya National Assurance Company (insurance)
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Automobiel Club (Dutch: Royal Dutch Automobile Club; est. 1898)
- Knowledge Acquisition Kernel
- Kenya National Association of the Deaf (World Federation of the Deaf member; Kenya)
- Knac Nationale Autosport Federatie (Dutch: Knac National Motorsports Federation; The Netherlands)
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Autosport Federatie (Dutch: Royal Dutch Autosport Federation)
- Koninklijk Nederlands Aardrijkskundig Genootschap (Royal Dutch Geographical Society)
- Kentucky Native American Indian Council
- Komisi Nasional Anti Kekerasan Terhadap Perempuan (Indonesian: National Commission on Violence Against Women)
- Kansas Nurses Assistance Program
- Kosovo NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) Advocacy Project (East-West Management Institute; Prishtine, Kosovo)
- Kalaallit Nunaanni Aalisartut Piniartullu Kattuffiat (Danish: Association of Fishermen and Hunters in Greenland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the management appointments announced last week, Searer was named executive vice president and president of Kraft North America Commercial, replacing Dave Johnson, who is leaving the company to "pursue his own career aspirations," Kraft said.
Our decision to sell Cream of Wheat is part of a broader effort at Kraft to focus our portfolio," said Rick Searer, president, Kraft North America Commercial.
She succeeds John Baxter who was named Group Vice President & President, Snacks & Cereals Sector, Kraft North America Commercial in March.
This decision is consistent with Kraft's strategy to shift our portfolio toward businesses in which we have sustainable competitive advantage," said Dave Johnson, President, Kraft North America Commercial (KNAC).
Kraft North America Commercial (KNAC) will retain its existing five consumer sectors (Snacks, Beverages, Cheese & Dairy, Convenient Meals and Grocery), with no change in the leadership of any sector.
Kraft North America Commercial (KNAC) net revenues were up 5.
Kraft North America Commercial (KNAC) ongoing volume was up 4.