1 Kraft Foods North America $ 6,318 $ - $ - $ (51) $ 6,267 2.
What does KFNA stand for?
KFNA stands for Kraft Foods North America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- King Fahd Military Medical Complex (Saudi Arabia)
- King Fahd Medical Research Center (Saudi Arabia)
- Kutztown Folk Music Society
- Kantoren Fonds Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Office Fund)
- Kieleckiego Festiwalu Nauki (Polish: Kielce Science Festival; est. 2000; Poland)
- Killi Fish Nederland (Dutch killi fish association)
- Kingston Field Naturalists (Ontario, Canada)
- Kluane First Nation (Canada)
- Komitee Forschung Naturmedizin eV
- Kriminologisches Forschungsinstitut Niedersachsen (German: Criminology Research Institute; Germany)
- King Fahad National Guard Hospital (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- King Fahad National Library (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Kenai Fjords National Park (US National Park Service; Alaska)
- Kibale Forest National Park (Uganda)
- Knitting Factory New York (concert venue)
- Killybegs Fishermen's Organisation (Ireland)
- Kingdom of Fife Orienteers (Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland, UK)
- Kukla, Fran and Ollie (TV show)
- Kentuckiana Football Officials Association (Louisville, KY)
- Kyoto Forest Owners Association (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Aging Initiative, CSIS * The Kraft Foods Obesity Initiative Kathleen Spear, Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Kraft Foods North America * US Macroeconomic Outlook Bruce Scherr, President & CEO, Sparks Companies, Inc.
Dollive was previously SVP Finance and Information Systems for Kraft Foods North America.
Kraft Foods North America, Best Cooking Pulses, Inc.
and president and CEO of Kraft Foods North America in 2001.
Owens previously held the same title at Kraft Foods North America and will now lead the development of Kraft's worldwide business strategy, including merger and acquisition activities.
Her distinguished career at Kraft also included positions as President and Chief Executive Officer at Kraft Foods North America and most recently as President, Global Marketing and Category Development.
The Kraft Kitchens are a division of Kraft Foods North America, Inc.