com/), the leading online banking provider, announced today that Kraft Foods Federal Credit Union (Kraft Foods FCU, http://www.
What does KFFCU stand for?
KFFCU stands for Kraft Foods Federal Credit Union (Purchase, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kerrville Folk Festival
- Key Flexfield (Oracle)
- King Faisal Foundation
- Kolkata Film Festival (Kolkata, India)
- Kung Fu Fighting
- Kentucky First Federal Bancorp
- Kristlik Fryske Folks Bibleteek (Dutch: Christian People's Library Friese)
- Kentucky Federation of Fire Chaplains
- Korea Fire Fighting Corporation (est. 2002)
- Krebs Family Fitness Center (Bucknell University; Pennsylvania)
- Kaiser Federal Financial Group (Covina, CA)
- Korea Federation of Furniture Industry Cooperatives (Seoul, Korea)
- Kearney, Freeman, Fogarty and Joshi, PLLC (Fairfax, VA law firm)
- Kansas Families for Kids (adoption reform)
- Kids Fighting for Kids (Goodyear, AZ)
- Knight Forever Forever Knight (Florida)
- Keeper Fantasy Football League
- Kentucky Fantasy Football League (est. 2001)
- Kessler Farm Field Laboratory (est. 1988; University of Oklahoma; Norman, OK)
- Klinikk for Forebyggende Medisin (Norwegian: Clinic for Preventive Medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caruso has helped to secure many new accounts for the Stamford office, including Nextel, Kraft Foods Federal Credit Union and CRA RogersCasey, and has implemented high-profile transactions, such as a 113,000 s/f lease for Fleet Bank in Windsor; a 105,000 s/f lease for Paloma Partners in Greenwich; a 53,000 s/f lease for Lillian Vernon in White Plains and a 46,000 s/f lease for the Golf Digest division of Conde Nast in Wilton.
Formerly known as Kraft Foods Federal Credit Union, the company changed its name in 2005 to Quorum Federal Credit Union to better reflect its broad membership base.
Paul, MN and Kraft Foods Federal Credit Union of White Plains, NY were the first to deploy Real-Time's new "In-Counter" kiosk models, specifically designed to be retrofitted into existing credit union teller counters or in limited staff "Automated Branches.
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts with principal offices in New York City, Chicago, London and Amsterdam, its clients represent the financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, and technology industries and include Kraft Foods Federal Credit Union, Group Health Incorporated, Bose Corporation, and ESL Federal Credit Union.
based Kraft Foods Federal Credit Union (Kraft Foods FCU), a not-for-profit financial cooperative that serves employees and families of Altria Group, Inc.
With the additions of Santa Rosa County Credit Union, Happy Valley Credit Union, Kraft Foods Federal Credit Union, Citizens First Credit Union, Shell Community Credit Union and Valley Federal Credit Union of Montana during 2003, Summit currently provides disaster recovery services to more than 170 credit unions nationwide.
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts with principal offices in New York City, Chicago, London and Amsterdam, its clients represent the financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, and technology industries and include Kraft Foods Federal Credit Union, Group Health Incorporated, Bose Corporation, and Monster.