The Company is mainly engaged in railway passenger and freight transportation businesses between Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Pingshi, long- distance passenger transportation services, as well as the Hong Kong Through Train passenger service in cooperation with Kowloon-Canton Railway Corporation ("KCRC") of Hong Kong.
What does KCR stand for?
KCR stands for Kowloon-Canton Railway (railway system connecting Hong Kong and Canton province of China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KCR
We have 47 other meanings of KCR in our Acronym Attic
- Key Clinical Questions
- Kidney Care Quality Education Act of 2007
- Kidney Care Quality Initiative (Kidney Care Partners)
- Korea Construction Quality Research (Seoul)
- Kansas City Royals
- Ken-Caryl Ranch (Littleton, CO)
- Key Component Review
- Key Customer-Related
- Kick Circulating Rate (oil engineering)
- Kothmale Community Radio (Sri Lanka)
- Kansas Court Reporters Association
- Kelly Can Realty Associates (Nashville, TN)
- Kentucky Civil Rights Act of 1966
- Kentucky Court Reporters Association
- Kern County Racing Association (California)
- Kohala Coast Resort Association (Hawaii)
- Kerberos Challenge Response Authentication Protocol
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors (Leawood, KS)
- Kidney Cancer Research Bureau (est. 2007; Russia)
- Knoxville Community Recreation Band (Knoxville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Visitors could try a day-trip along the Kowloon-Canton Railway line from Shatin to Sheung Shui to experience life beyond the Kowloon hills.
He is a member of the HKIAC Panel of Arbitrators, a member of the CIETAC Panel of Arbitrators and the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board Panel of Arbitrators, Chairman of the ICC Arbitration Committee in Hong Kong, a member of the Hong Kong Housing Authority, a member of the Strategic Planning Committee of the Housing Authority, Chairman of the Building Committee of the Housing Authority, a member of the Property Committee of the Kowloon-Canton Railway Corporation, and Co-chairman of the Appeal Tribunal (Buildings).
Currently, Hong Kong's Kowloon-Canton Railway Corp.
which runs the subway and airport express links, and Kowloon-Canton Railway Corp.
In China, a similar system is installed in the Guanghzou Metro and for tunnel communications on the Kowloon-Canton Railway.
Leighton Asia's list of recent successes includes construction of the massive concrete platform and associated infrastructure for buildings at the new Chek Lap Kok airport, work for Hong Kong's Kowloon-Canton Railway (KCRC) and Mass Transit Rail (MTR) systems -- both of which are upgrading or extending.
Hong Kong's transportation network also includes commuter and freight rail service operated by the Kowloon-Canton Railway Corporation (KCRC) and an urban mass transit system, the Mass Transit Railway (MTR).