The results of this study show that pitavastatin has a robust efficacy, safety and tolerability profile at the proposed starting dose and offers a low-dose alternative for vulnerable populations, such as the elderly," said Neil Hounslow, vice president of scientific affairs, Kowa Research Europe.
What does KRE stand for?
KRE stands for Kowa Research Europe (est. 1999; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KRE
We have 11 other meanings of KRE in our Acronym Attic
- KDE Remote Desktop Manager
- Key Recovery Demonstration Project
- Kimbuta Rural Development Programme (Cheshire, England, UK)
- Karl Real Estate
- Kauffman Racing Equipment
- Keffalas Real Estate, Inc
- Kernel Rules Enforcement
- Key Results Expected
- Kobe Rubber Exchange (Japan)
- Korea Research Environment
- Kuhnhenn Raspberry Eisbock (Kuhnhenn Brewery beer)
- Kuwait Real Estate (bank)
- Keratinocyte Responsive Element 3
- Kaunas Regional Energy Agency (EU)
- Kansas Real Estate Appraisal Board (appraisers association; Topeka, KS)
- Kentucky Real Estate Appraisers Board
- Kootenay Real Estate Board (British Columbia, Canada)
- Kuwait Real Estate Bank
- Kansas Real Estate Commission (Topeka, KS)
- Karnataka Regional Engineering College
Samples in periodicals archive:
Novartis AG * Sanofi * Genzyme Corporation * Takeda Global Research and Development Center, Inc * Abbott Laboratories * Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited * Kowa Research Europe Ltd * Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd * Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
European subsidiaries include Kowa Research Europe, Ltd.
Drummond Paris, President at Kowa Research Europe, commented "pitavastatin has been the leading product in our cardiovascular portfolio in Asia since 2003, we are therefore thrilled to reach this European milestone and look forward to achieving the ongoing national marketing authorisations (MA) within the EU.
Drummond Paris, President at Kowa Research Europe, commented "This is the critical milestone that we needed to reach in the approval process for pitavastatin in Europe and it is indeed a memorable achievement for the global Kowa organization.
Data from this pivotal, phase III study demonstrates pitavastatin's sustained and robust efficacy, safety and tolerability profile" said Dr Neil Hounslow, Vice President of scientific affairs, Kowa Research Europe.
This study suggests that pitavastatin's metabolic route may offer a favorable tolerability profile when administered with drugs that inhibit CYP3A4, compared to some other statins," said Dr Neil Hounslow, Vice President of scientific affairs, Kowa Research Europe.
Data from these pivotal, phase III studies show that pitavastatin has a robust efficacy, safety and tolerability profile, and in terms of LDL-C reduction, stands up to atorvastatin and simvastatin at usual therapeutic doses," said Dr Neil Hounslow, Vice President of scientific affairs, Kowa Research Europe.