Kosrae Village Resort has offered Diver's Delight package includes six nights, seven days lodging, five days two-tank diving (including Nitrox) in one of nature's last remaining pristine coral reefs.
What does KVR stand for?
KVR stands for Kosrae Village Resort
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KVR
We have 8 other meanings of KVR in our Acronym Attic
- Kenilworth Vehicle Rental
- Kensington Variable Rate (mortgages)
- Kettle Valley Railway
- Kickapoo Valley Reserve
- Kingston ValueRAM
- Kishwaukee Valley Regulators
- Kittitas Valley Realty
- Koel Vrieshuis Reimerswaal
- Kona Village Resort
- Kentucky Vintage Racing Association (est. 2007)
- Kickapoo Valley Reserve Board (Wisconsin)
- Kern Valley River Council (California)
- Knight Visual Resources Facility (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Kardinaal van Roey-Instituut (Dutch: Cardinal Van Roey Institute; Belgium)
- Kootenai Valley Resource Initiative (Bonners Ferry, ID)
- Katholieke Vlaamse Radio Omroep (Dutch: Catholic Flemish Radio Broadcasting)
- Kentucky Vital Records Project (genealogy website)
- Kempsville Volunteer Rescue Squad (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Ketchikan Volunteer Rescue Squad (est. 1950; Ketchikan, AK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Kosrae Visitors Bureau director Grant Ismael, "We are thrilled with this honor for Kosrae Village Resort -- and Kosrae, by National Geographic Adventure Magazine.