The Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve was to our left and we briefly crossed into India and out before turning right for Biratnagar from Itahari.
What does KTWR stand for?
KTWR stands for Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve (Nepal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Krabi Thai Village Resort (Krabi, Thailand)
- Kwun Tong Vocational Training Centre (Kwun Tong, Kowloon, China)
- Katowice, Poland - Pyrzowice (Airport Code)
- Kingston This Week (newspaper; Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Klippel-Trenaunay-Webber Syndrome
- Korrektur- und Transportwesen (German: Change and Transport System, SAP)
- Karen Teachers Working Group (Burma)
- Knowledge Transfer Working Group (Canada)
- Kill Them with Kindness (band)
- Klippel Trenaunay Weber Syndrome
- Krakowskie Towarzystwo Wedkarstwa Sportowego (Polish: Krakow Sports Fishing Association; Poland)
- Keys To Weight Training (video)
- Koninklijke Temse Watersport Vereniging (Dutch: Royal Temse Sports Association; Belgium)
- Keep the Whole World Singing (barbershop harmony motto)
- Korea Train Express
- Karayollari Tasima Yönetmeligi (Turkish)
- Kill The Young (UK band)
- Kudos to You
- OK, Thank You
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ironically, major wetlands - Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve (KTWR), Jagdishpur Reservoir in Kapilvastu and Bishazari Lake in Chitwan - that are listed in Ramsar Sites are under increasing threat.
Meanwhile, the habitat of Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve (KTWR) that hosts over 450 bird species, is in critical condition due to lack of proper plans and programmes.