Korporaal, 'Miners Welcome ACTU Uranium Policy', Australian Financial Re-view, 13 February 1978, p.
What does KPL stand for?
KPL stands for Korporaal (Dutch)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KPL
We have 173 other meanings of KPL in our Acronym Attic
- Khaosan Pathet Lao (News Agency, Laos)
- Kiddie Play Land
- Kids Programming Language (2005-2008)
- Kilometer(s) Per Liter (fuel consumption)
- Kingsville Public Library (Ohio)
- Kirkwood Public Library (Missouri)
- Kit Parts List
- Knowledge Proficiency Level (US Navy)
- Kobe Paints, Ltd. (Japan)
- Körber Paperlink GmbH (Hamburg, Germany)
- Korporal (German)
- Kriminal Polis Laboratuarlari (Police Forensic Laboratories of Turkey)
- Kunzang Palchen Ling (Tibetan Buddhist center; Red Hook, NY)
- Kansas Products Liability Act
- Kazakhstan Petroleum Lawyers' Association
- Kentucky Public Library Association
- Kementerian Pembangunan Luar Bandar (Rural Services Administration, Malaysia)
- Kendall Park Learning Center (Kendall Park, NJ)
- Kenya Power and Lighting Company
- Kewanee Public Library District (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I jump to my feet and stand stiff as the sarmajoor and the Korporaal come in.
Brantingham JW, Globe G, Pollard H, Hicks M, Korporaal C, Hoskins W.