18 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- SAE International and the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers (KSAE) have entered into a reciprocal sales and marketing agreement.
What does KSAE stand for?
KSAE stands for Korean Society of Automotive Engineers (Seoul, South Korea)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KSAE
We have 1 other meaning of KSAE in our Acronym Attic
- Kingston and St. Andrew Corporation (Jamaica)
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies (job candidate evaluation points)
- Korean Studies Advancement Center (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kerala State AIDS Control Society
- Kaywon School of Art and Design (South Korea)
- Kepala Staf Angkatan Darat (Chief of Staff of the Army; Indonesia)
- Kiddie Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia (screening tool)
- Kansas Society of Association Executives (Topeka, KS)
- Kentucky Society of Association Executives
- Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers (South Korea)
- Khabarovsk State Academy of Economics and Law (Khabarovsk, Russia)
- K-band, Single Access Forward
- Kingston and St. Andrew Football Association (Jamaica)
- Kansas State Association of Fire Chiefs
- Kungliga Svenska Aeroklubben (The Royal Swedish Aeroclub)
- Keep San Antonio Lame ("Keep Austin Weird" slogan parody)
- Kootenai-Shoshone Area Libraries (Idaho)
- Key Sequential Access Method
- Kingston Smith Association Management (UK)
- Knowledge Services for Arts Management (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp; SEOUL, South Korea -- IEEE, the world's largest professional association advancing technology for humanity, and the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers (KSAE) today announced that the two organizations have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to collaboratively perform and promote regional and international standardization.