Internationally, the EPO maintains close co-operation ties with the Korean Intellectual Property Office.
What does KIPO stand for?
KIPO stands for Korean Intellectual Property Office (formerly Korean Industrial Property Office; South Korea)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KIPO
- Kenya Industrial Property Institute (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Kepco International Philippines Inc.
- Know It, Prove It (Microsoft Virtual Academy)
- Knowledge Industry Publications, Inc. (White Plains, NY)
- Korea Institute of Patent Information (South Korea)
- Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice (San Diego, CA)
- KCBP (Kinesin-like Calmodulin-Binding Protein)-Interacting Protein Kinase (gene)
- Kalptaru Infosoft Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Kenya Institute of Project Management (Kenya)
- Korean Industrial Property Office (now Korean Intellectual Property Office; South Korea)
- Kancelaria Inwestycyjna Property Project (Polish: Law Firm Property Investment Project; Warsaw, Poland)
- Knee Injury Prevention Program (sports medicine)
- Knowledge and Intelligence Program Professionals (Long Beach, CA)
- Knowledge Is Power Program
- Komite Independen Pemantau Pemilu (Indonesian: Independent Committee for Election Monitoring)
- Kids in Parent's Pockets Eroding Retirement Savings
- Kids in Parents' Pockets Eroding Retirement Savings
- Key Intelligence Programs Priority List
- Kenya Institute of Public Policy Research and Analysis
- Kiss Institute for Practical Robotics
Samples in periodicals archive:
22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BioElectronics Corporation (OTCPK: BIEL), maker of consumer medical electronics, announced today that the Company has received patent allowance from the South Korean Intellectual Property office.
Cyclone Power Technologies (Pink Sheets: CYPW) announced today that the Korean Intellectual Property Office has issued a notice of decision to grant the company a patent on its award-winning, heat regenerative external combustion engine.
com's Prior Art Database to Korea under formal agreement with the Korean Intellectual Property Office.
Additionally, the Korean Intellectual Property Office has also informed Hythiam that it has issued patent nos.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin was recently issued a decision from the Korean Intellectual Property Office confirming the company's claim that the term "paveway" is a generic term for a laser guided bomb.
Dongbu's achievements in CIS technology were recognized last year when the company received the Prime Minister's Award at the "Function Development Contest" sponsored by the Korean Intellectual Property Office.
today announced that the Company has received the Certificate of Patent from the Korean Intellectual Property Office for the issued Korean Patent No.