The head of the Korean Buddhist Sharing Movement, and Mr Andrew Natsios, executive director of World Vision Relief and Development, have estimated that three million people died in North Korea over the past 33 months.
What does KBSM stand for?
KBSM stands for Korean Buddhist Sharing Movement (North Korea)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KBSM
We have 1 other meaning of KBSM in our Acronym Attic
- Kinerk, Beal, Schmidt, Dyer and Sethi, PC (law firm; Tuscon, AZ)
- Knowledge-Based System Design and Simulation (computer engineering)
- Knowledge Based Software Engineering
- Kansas Building Science Institute (building science and energy performance training; various locations; est. 1996)
- Kidapawan Bonsai Soceity, Inc. (Philippines)
- Knowledge Based Systems, Inc.
- Korea Basic Science Institute
- Kuwait Boat Show International (annual)
- Kew Bridge Steam Museum (UK)
- Komunitas Belajar Sastra Malang (Indonesian: Community Learning Literature Malang; Malang, Indonesia)
- Kurikulum Bersepadu Sekolah Menengah (Malaysia)
- Kinzua Bridge State Park (Pennsylvania)
- Kankakee, Beaverville and Southern Railroad
- Kentucky Birth Surveillance Registry (health surveillance system)
- Kurikulum Baru Sekolah Rendah (Malay: New Primary School Curriculum)
- Kurikulum Bersepadu Sekolah Rendah (Malay: Integrated Primary School Curriculum)
- Kings Beach State Recreation Area (California)
- Knowledge-Based Sports System
- Knowledge Based Spike Train Analysis
- Kabardino-Balkarian State University (Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, Russia)