The Standards Organisation of Nigeria got a partner in the Korean Agency for Technology and Standards (KATS).
What does KATS stand for?
KATS stands for Korean Agency for Technology and Standards
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KATS
We have 24 other meanings of KATS in our Acronym Attic
- Keeping All the Resources in New Orleans Alive
- Krewe Aiding Trash Removal In the New Orleans Area
- K-State Access Technology System
- K9 Activity Tracking System
- Karachi Automated Trading System
- Kennedy Avionics Test Set (US NASA)
- Kennet Amateur Theatrical Society (UK)
- Kick Ass This Summer
- Kingsport Area Transit System
- Kits Assembly Tracking System
- Kuwait Automated Trading System
- King Audio Transcription & Typing Services (UK)
- Korean Augmentation To United States Army
- Kansas All-Terrain Vehicle Association (est. 1987)
- Kawartha All Terrain Vehicle Association (Canada)
- Katrina and the Waves (band)
- Kids around the World (Washington, DC)
- Karlstad University (Sweden)
- Kerala Agricultural University (Thailand)
- Keystation Adapter Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
A NIST guest researcher from the Korean Agency for Technology and Standards (KATS), prepared a comprehensive report on "Standardization and Conformity Assessment in the Republic of Korea" (NISTIR 6960).