During the exhibition, there will be International Green Energy Business Conference that has been chosen as for consecutively 4 years since 2010 by Korea Tourism Organization.
What does KTO stand for?
KTO stands for Korea Tourism Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KTO
We have 13 other meanings of KTO in our Acronym Attic
- Know the Naked Truth
- OK, Thanks
- Kansai Time Out (magazine)
- Kathleen Turner Overdrive (band)
- Keep Tube Open (enteral feeding pump feature)
- Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma
- Klant Tevredenheids Onderzoek (Dutch customer satisfaction survey)
- Knowledge Transfer Office (various organizations)
- Kommunale Tjenestemænd og Overenskomstansatte (Danish: Municipal Officials and Employees Agreement)
- Konto (German: Account)
- Korean Theater of Operations
- Kuwaiti Theater of Operations
- Korea Telecommunications Operators Association (Seoul, Korea)
- Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders, Inc.
- Kilotonne of Oil Equivalent
- Kel-Tec Owners Group (website)
- Kootenai Tribe of Idaho
- Kiloton (energy released in exploding 1000 US tons of TNT)
- Knights of the Old Republic (Star Wars)
- Kentucky Treatment Outcomes Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
Korea tourism organization to tie up with Nagoya travel agency NAGOYA - The Korea Tourism Organization said Friday the South Korean travel promotion body will sign an agreement with Nagoya-based travel agency Meitetsu World Travel Inc.
Japan's tourism organization will again be the largest foreign exhibitor this year, with 106 booths, followed by South Korea's Korea Tourism Organization and tourism department of Seoul, and first-timers as Bhutan and Romania.
The state-run Korea Tourism Organization also invested in the resort.
In February, the Korea Tourism Organization invited leaders of Japan's seven largest tour agencies to a three-day meeting to create new tours to encourage second and third visits later in the year.
Los Angeles Times Travel Show's sponsors include Taiwan Tourism Bureau, Visit Mexico, Best Western and Korea Tourism Organization.
18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Korea Tourism Organization (CEO Cham Lee) held 'Korea International Medical Tourism Convention' which shows the future of Global Medical Tourism from October 18-20, at Ilsan, KINTEX.
These include hundreds of brand-name companies and extremely high-traffic websites, such as EBay Korea, GourmetNavi, Hakuhodo, Hyundai Motors, Kia Motors, Korea Tourism organization, LG Electronics, NHN's Naver and Hangame, and Sony.