announced today that the company has entered into a strategic alliance with the Seoul-based Korea Technology Transfer Center (KTTC) a corporation with private and Korean government funding formed to facilitate technology commercialization.
What does KTTC stand for?
KTTC stands for Korea Technology Transfer Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KTTC
We have 5 other meanings of KTTC in our Acronym Attic
- Konferensi Tingkat Tinggi (Indonesian: High Level Conference; Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
- Kowloon Through Train (Chinese train)
- Kamloops Thompson Teachers' Association (Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada)
- Karachi Table Tennis Association (Pakistan)
- Korea Textile Trade Association
- Korea Traditional Taekgyeon Association (martial arts)
- Kawartha Turtle Trauma Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- Keesler Technical Training Center (USAF; Keesler AFB, MS, USA)
- Kent Technology Transfer Centre (UK)
- Kids to the Cup (horse racing)
- Karma Thegsum Tashi Gomang (Tibetan Bhuddist temple; Colorado)
- Kahrs Thermal Technology Inc. (Goose Creek, SC)
- Kansas Technical Training Initiative (Wichita, KS)
- Kenya Textile Training Institute (est. 1981)
- Kosova Terrestrial Telecommunications Network
- Kwun Tong Government Secondary Technical School
- Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas
- Korea Telecom Trade Union
- Karadeniz Teknik Universitesi (Black Sea Technical University; Turkey)
- Kaunas Technology University
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference is hosted by the Korea Technology Transfer Center, with whom Competitive Technologies has a very strong relationship.
About KIPEX KIPEX is a Korean technology transfer firm that was established with the launch of the Korea Technology Transfer Center by the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy.