2 Korea Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (KPMA) 177 5.
What does KPMA stand for?
KPMA stands for Korea Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (est. 1945)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KPMA
We have 3 other meanings of KPMA in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge and Project Management (symposium)
- Kodak Picture Maker
- Königliche Porzellan Manufaktur (German saxonian porcelain factory)
- Kronig Penney Model (physics)
- Kyocera Print Monitor
- Kazakhstan Project Management Association (est. 2003; International Project Management Association)
- Kentucky Petroleum Marketers Association
- Klondike Placer Miners' Association (Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada)
- Korea Packaging Machinery Association (South Korea)
- Korea Paper Manufacturers Association
- Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg (architecture firm; Toronto, Canada)
- Kajang Plaza Medical Centre (clinic; Kajang, Malaysia)
- Knights Paladin Motorcycle Club (Washington state)
- Knudsen Precision Manufacturing Corp (Trenton, NJ machining)
- Kings Palace Mountain Child Care Norway
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program
- Kay Premium Marking Films (UK)
- Kothari Pioneer Mutual Fund (India)
- Kurosawa Piano Music Foundation (California)
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
In July 2009, the Korea Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (KPMA) and the Korean Research-based Pharmaceutical Industry Association (KRPIA), composed mainly of international manufacturers, sought approval from the Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs for a fair trade agreement effective August 2009 to outlaw rebate activity within the industry, including discounts on the price of drugs.