Accordingly, Korea Ocean Research and Development Institute (KORDI) recently became an issue since it is making every effort on developing marine industry with using various and fruitful resources.
What does KORDI stand for?
KORDI stands for Korea Ocean Research and Development Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kings Own Royal Border Regiment (UK)
- Kauai Ocean Rescue Council (Hawaii)
- Key Operational Risk Control (reference guide)
- Kirton Off Road Centre (UK)
- Knight Oceanographic Research Center (St. Petersburg, FL, USA)
- Knock Out Rat Consortium
- Korean Otter Research Center (South Korea)
- K-Optimal Rule Discovery (algorithm)
- Karen Office of Relief and Development (Karen Human Rights Group; Myanmar and Thailand)
- O'Hare International Airport (Chicago Illinois USA)
- Korea Research and Development Information Center
- Kenya Orphans Rural Development Programme
- Kroeker Off Road Engineering
- Kazakh Operator of Electric Energy & Power Market (Russia)
- Korea Resources Corporation
- Knowledge and Organisations Research Group
- Korean Monsoon Experiment
- Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society
- Katherine Off Road Motorcycle Sports Club (Katherine, Australia)
- Korea Regional Office (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers led by Sang-Wook Yeh of the Korea Ocean Research and Development Institute in Ansan, Korea matched sea surface temperature data from the last 150 years against future global warming scenarios laid out by the UN Intergovernmental Panel for Climate Change (IPCC).