0- 1/28/93 /NOTE: This material is circulated by Burson-Marsteller, which is registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act as an agent for Korea Iron and Steel Association, No.
What does KOSA stand for?
KOSA stands for Korea Iron and Steel Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KOSA
We have 6 other meanings of KOSA in our Acronym Attic
- Kill on Sight (gaming)
- King of Suicide (gaming)
- Kiss on Sight (gaming)
- Knights of Siberys (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Knights of Solamnia (DragonLance fictional organization)
- Knowledge of Self (song)
- Knowledge Organization System
- Kohler Operating System
- Kosmos Obey Strategic Multiple Operation Systems (Xenosaga PS2 game)
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Korea Overseas Study Association (South Korea)
- Kuwait Offshore Sailing Association
- Kuwait Occupational Standards, Assessment and Certification (est. 2004)
- Korea Sports Association for the Disabled (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health & Fire Protection Show
- Keep Our Scottish Battalions (UK)
- The King's Own Scottish Borderers (a British Regiment)
- Korean Society of Broadcast Engineers
- Katholieke Ootmarsumer Sport Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
35mn tonnes forecast by the Korea Iron and Steel Association (KOSA) that said, data from the World Steel Association did not support the organisations forecasts and suggested far lower growth levels.