What does KIEP stand for?
KIEP stands for Korea International Economic Policy (South Korea)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KIEP
We have 2 other meanings of KIEP in our Acronym Attic
- Koret Israel Economic Development Fund
- Knoxville International Energy Exposition (World's Fair; Knoxville, TN)
- Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
- Kanazawa International Exchange Foundation (Japan)
- Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal
- Kodak International Educational Literature Award (Eastman Kodak Co.)
- Kunsten Informatie en Media (Dutch)
- Kampala Integrated Environmental Planning and Management Project
- Keystone International Economic Organizations
- Keystone Intensive English Program (Keystone College; La Plume, PA)
- Kwinana Industries Education Partnership (Australia)
- Korea Institute of Energy and Resources
- Korea Institute of Energy Research
- Korea Information Engineering Services Ltd.
- Kentucky Institute for the Environment and Sustainable Development (University of Louisville)
- Korea Institute of Environmental Science and Technology (Seoul, Korea)
- Karnataka Institute of Engineering Technology
- Korea Institute for Industrial Economics and Trade
- Krishna Institute of Engineering Technology (Ghaziabad, India)
- Kanagawa International Foundation (Japan)