Amman, April 22 (Petra) -- Seventeen Jordanian public sector officials will participate in a training program in South Korea, the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) announced Monday.
What does KOICA stand for?
KOICA stands for Korea International Cooperation Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Keystone Oaks High School (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Katholisch-Österreichische Hochschulverbindung (Catholic Austrian University Corporation)
- Kern Off-Highway Vehicle Association (Bakersfield, CA)
- Kentucky Office of Insurance
- Kepler Object of Intrest (astronomy)
- Key Outcome Indicator
- Kingdom of Insanity (game site)
- Kirkwall / Orkney Island, Scotland, United Kingdom Kirkwall (Airport Code)
- Koderovka Obmyena Informatsee (Coded Information Exchange; Russian Standard)
- Korea Optical Internet Forum
- Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana Legends (racing)
- Korean Overseas Information Service
- Kuder Occupational Interest Survey (est. 1966)
- Kirindi Oya Irrigation and Settlement Project (Sri Lanka)
- Korea Industrial Technology Association
- Keystone Opportunity Improvement Zone (Pennsylvania, United States)
- Kagoshima, Japan - Kagoshima (Airport Code)
- Kamal Osman Jamjoom (retail company, Saudi Arabia & UAE)
- Keepers of Johari (Quake gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Korea has announced that the country will initiate a project in partnership with Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) in the rural areas of Bangladesh in 2013 and will apply its 1970s format intended for reformation of the rural economy.
RAWALPINDI -- Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) delegation headed by JEON Jun Ho has visited Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi (PMAS-AAUR ).
The deal is part of a project that the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) under the Foreign Ministry is conducting to modernize Iraq's communications network, it said.
Between 1994-96 the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) will provide US$800,000 for the primary school construction project in the Islamabad Capital Territory, which will be a step in bilateral economic cooperation.
Amman, April 3 (Petra) - The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) announced that two Korean volunteers will arrive to Jordan on Thursday for a two-year voluntary services to share their expertise with local communities.
The Korea International Cooperation Agency (Koica) declared that it has set up 20 solar-powered irrigation pumps and 1,250 solar home systems to offer electricity to neglected, poor farmers and villagers of various remote areas in Bangladesh.
She said to convert this capacity building programme into a permanent programme, Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) has provided PCRWR with a grant of US$ 3.