We have been clear that we are prepared to engage constructively with North Korea," Kim said during a lecture hosted by the Korea Institute for Defense Analyses, according to Yonhap News Agency.
What does KIDA stand for?
KIDA stands for Korea Institute for Defense Analyses
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KIDA
We have 1 other meaning of KIDA in our Acronym Attic
- Kinetic Inductance Detector (imaging)
- King's Indian Defense (chess)
- Klamath Irrigation District (Oregon)
- Knowing-In-Design (design environment)
- Korean Identification Number (South Korea)
- Kriseninterventionsdienst (German: crisis intervention services)
- Kunst Indeks Danmark (Danish: Art Index Denmark)
- Kentucky Industrial Development Act
- Kooperation in der Abfallwirtschaft (German: Cooperation in Waste Management)
- Kangaroo Island Development Board
- Kentucky Industrial Development Council, Inc. (est. 1967)
- Kingston Ice Dance Club (UK)
- Klingon Imperial Diplomatic Corps (Star Trek fan website)
- Korea Internet Data Center
- Kinetic Impact Debris Distribution
- Kent Interactive Digital Design Studio (University of Kent; UK)
- KIST (Korea Institute of Science and Technology) Intermittently Decanted Extended Aeration (water science)
- Kanazawa International Design Institute (Kanazawa, Japan)
- Khazanah Ilmu Darul Iman (Malay: Darul Iman Treasure of Knowledge)
Samples in periodicals archive:
General exchanges between North Korea and China are not unusual around the anniversary of their friendship treaty, said Baek Seung-joo, a military expert at the state-run Korea Institute for Defense Analyses.
I believe North Korea is preparing for the next nuclear test," says Baek Seung-joo, director of the center for security and strategy at the Korea Institute for Defense Analyses reflecting the assessment of some intelligence analysts.
With ever-improving range, accuracy, and payload capacity, they [missiles] will also be used to create terror among population centers, disrupting our operations," said Zannini at the Korea Institute for Defense Analyses.
Jo's death itself may have little impact on the regime or the power transfer to Jong-Un since he has been bedridden of the Korea Institute for Defense Analyses told AFP would form "a state funeral committee with Kim Jong-Il as its chairman and Kim Jong-Un and 169 others as its members".
Along with the North's nuclear capabilities, its chemical weapons stockpile is South Korea's most urgent security issue, Kwon Yang-Joo of the Korea Institute for Defense Analyses said in a report.
Baek Seung-Joo of the Korea Institute for Defense Analyses said there would be a significant time gap between preparations and any launch.
Baek Seung-Joo, an analyst at the Korea Institute for Defense Analyses in Seoul, told AFP the North's latest breach of the sea border aimed to cement its territorial claims ahead of the annual season to fish crabs.