572 billion loan as well as $645 million from the Korea Export Insurance Corporation, a $600 million Islamic facility, a $496 million equity bridge facility, and a $130 million debt service reserve account facility.
What does KEIC stand for?
KEIC stands for Korea Export Insurance Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KEIC
We have 3 other meanings of KEIC in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge Economy Index
- Knowledge Economy Indicators
- Koadic's Endless Intellect (Everquest)
- Kodály Educators of Iowa
- Koppern Equipment, Inc (Charlotte, NC)
- Korea Economic Institute
- Kulan Engineering Institution (Somalia)
- Kyiv Economics Institute
- Korea Economic Institute of America (Washington, DC)
- Kingdatron Electronic Industrial Co. (Taiwan)
- Kansas Existing Industry Expansion Program (Kansas Department of Commerce and Housing)
- Kenmore European Industrial Fund
- Katedra Ekonometrii I Informatyki (Polish: Department of Econometrics and Informatics)
- Keihin Kyuko Dentetsu Kabushiki-gaisha (Japanese: Keihin Electric Express Railway Co., Ltd.)
- Knowledge Engineering Integration Laboratory
- Kaiway Electric Industrial Manufacturing Company, Ltd. (est. 1985; Hunan, China)
- Keep Everton in Our City
- Kauffman Entrepreneur Internship Program
- Key Employee Incentive Plan (bankruptcy)
- Kolkata Environmental Improvement Project (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A portion of the debt will be covered by Korean export credit agency Korea Export Insurance Corporation (KEIC).
Financing for OSC's fleet expansion could likely come via loan arrangements from the North Asian institutions, Japan Bank for International Cooperation, Korea Export Insurance Corporation (KEIC) or European banks BNP Paribas and Societe Generale, Mathur said.