Washington, DC: Korea Economic Institute of America, 2004.
What does KEIA stand for?
KEIA stands for Korea Economic Institute of America (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kinetic Energy Interceptor (MDA program)
- Knowledge Ecology International
- Knowledge Economy Index
- Knowledge Economy Indicators
- Koadic's Endless Intellect (Everquest)
- Kodály Educators of Iowa
- Koppern Equipment, Inc (Charlotte, NC)
- Korea Economic Institute
- Kulan Engineering Institution (Somalia)
- Kyiv Economics Institute
- Kingdatron Electronic Industrial Co. (Taiwan)
- Korea Export Insurance Corporation
- Kansas Existing Industry Expansion Program (Kansas Department of Commerce and Housing)
- Kenmore European Industrial Fund
- Katedra Ekonometrii I Informatyki (Polish: Department of Econometrics and Informatics)
- Keihin Kyuko Dentetsu Kabushiki-gaisha (Japanese: Keihin Electric Express Railway Co., Ltd.)
- Knowledge Engineering Integration Laboratory
- Kaiway Electric Industrial Manufacturing Company, Ltd. (est. 1985; Hunan, China)
- Keep Everton in Our City
- Kauffman Entrepreneur Internship Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
His numerous leadership positions in business and community affairs include: various assignments with the American Bankers Association, chairman of the Pacific and Asian Affairs Council, and directorships for the following organizations: the Hawaii Chapter of the American Red Cross, the Chinese Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii, the Hawaii Community Reinvestment Corporation, the Honolulu Academy of Arts, the Land Use Research Foundation of Hawaii, Aloha Airlines, and membership on the advisory council for the Korea Economic Institute of America in Washington D.