uk Global Banking News - 13 June 2012 Korea Development Bank (KDV.
What does KDB stand for?
KDB stands for Korea Development Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KDB
We have 22 other meanings of KDB in our Acronym Attic
- Korea Defense Acquisition Program Administration (South Korea)
- Kentucky Division for Air Quality ( also seen as KYDAQ; Kentucky Environmental and Public Protection Cabinet)
- Kentucky Division of Air Quality
- Kiln Dried After Treatment
- Kingston Direct Action Working Group (Canadian labor support organization)
- Built-In Kernel Debugger (Linux)
- Keep Durham Beautiful, Inc. (Durham, NC)
- Kelvin Double Bridge
- Knowledge Data Base
- Komatsu do Brasil (Portuguese: Komatsu of Brazil)
- Küche, Dusche, Bad (German: kitchen, shower, bath)
- Kalamunda & Districts Basketball Association (Australia)
- Kentucky Drag Boat Association
- Kitchener Downtown Business Association (Kitchener, Ontario, Canada)
- Korean Dragon Boat Association (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kathmandu Don Bosco College (business administration education; Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Knowledge Dock Business Centre (University of East London; London, England, UK)
- Katharine Drexel Branch Library (Philadelphia, PA)
- Katherine Delmar Burke School (San Francisco, California)
- Kanagawa Dental College (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hanwha SolarOne" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: HSOL), a vertically integrated manufacturer of silicon ingots, wafers and photovoltaic ("PV") cells and modules in China, today announced it has obtained a five-year loan in an amount of USD100 million, led by Standard Chartered Bank and Korea Development Bank.
US automaker General Motors Wednesday signed an agreement with Korea Development Bank (KDB) for the long-term development of its South Korean operation GM Daewoo Auto and Technology, KDB said.
Lehman's announcement came shortly after South Korea's state-run Korea Development Bank said it had abandoned negotiations on buying a stake in the troubled financial group.
Also detained on Friday was Park Sang-bae, former deputy governor of the state-run Korea Development Bank, prosecutors said.
83 million (8%) from Korea Development Bank in 2001.
uk Global Banking News - 09 April 2012 Korea Development Bank (KDB), the flagship unit of KDB Financial Group, has said that it has signed a memorandum of understanding to buy HSBC Holdings Plc's (LSE: HSBA) (NYSE: HBC) (HKG: 0005) South Korean retail financing business.
Britain's bailed-out Royal Bank of Scotland said Friday it had agreed to sell most of its Uzbekistan division for an undisclosed amount to state-owned Korea Development Bank.