The firm's parent company is 17-year old Korea Data Systems (KDS), based in Seoul, South Korea, a publicly owned company with over $1 billion in revenue in 1999.
What does KDS stand for?
KDS stands for Korea Data Systems (monitor manufacturer)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KDS
We have 64 other meanings of KDS in our Acronym Attic
- Karu Development Strategy (Nigeria)
- Kent Denver School (Englewood, CO)
- Key Distribution Scheme
- Keyboard Display Station
- Kindred Daughters of Sages (sorority)
- Kleines Deutsches Sprachdiplom (German: Small German Language Diploma)
- Knowledge Discovery and Similarity (workshop)
- Kodak Dental Systems (Carestream Dental LLC)
- Kohls Department Stores (Texas)
- Kongsberg Defence Systems (Norway)
- Kristen Demokratisk Samling
- Kuwaiti Dental Society (www.kwtdent.org)
- Kuwasawa Design School (Japan)
- Kyocera Document Solutions (various locations)
- Ken Dando Stadium Appeal (stadium fundraising clubs; UK)
- Kerala Dam Safety Authority (India)
- Kimberly-Shirk Docent Association
- Knox District Softball Association (Australia)
- Korea Direct Selling Association (South Korea)
- Ku-ring-gai & District Soccer Association (Sydney, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Tokyo district court ordered the Yokohama-based PC distributor Sotec, which is jointly owned by TriGem and Korean monitor manufacturer Korea Data Systems, to stop marketing its low-priced PCs in Japan after Apple Computer Inc filed a lawsuit claiming that the manufacturers of the e-One PC had illegally copied the design of Apple's iMac computer.
Compaq Computer Corp has filed suit against low-cost PC maker emachines Inc and its South Korean parent companies, Trigem Computer and Korea Data Systems, for patent infringement.
The proposal has received the support of eMachines' major stockholders TriGem America Corporation, Korea Data Systems America, Inc.
51%) and monitors maker Korea Data Systems (49%), which had revenues of $1.
its South Korean parent companies Trigem Computer and Korea Data Systems, and Trigem America for patent infringement in the Federal District Court for the Southern District in Houston, Texas.
miroMEDIA, a subsidiary of the Korea Data Systems Co.
About KDS Korea Data Systems (KDS) is a manufacturer of computer displays and data communications products which are distributed throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, Asia and Europe.