Bank Kesejahteraan Ekonomi was established in 1992 in Jakarta by civil servants cooperative Induk Koperasi Pegawai Republik Indonesia (IKP-RI) and civil servants' saving fund and insurance PT.
What does KPRI stand for?
KPRI stands for Koperasi Pegawai Republik Indonesia (Indonesian: Republic of Indonesia Employee Cooperative)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KPRI
We have 3 other meanings of KPRI in our Acronym Attic
- Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board
- Kangaroo Point Real Estate (Australia)
- Kaufpreisrueckerstattung (German: Purchase Price Refund)
- Kings' Palace Real Estate (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Krajowy Plan Redukcji Emisji (Polish: National Emission Reduction Plan)
- Kawartha Pine Ridge Elementary Teachers Federation of Ontario (Canada)
- Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii (skin disease)
- Kommunisticheskaya Partiya Rossiiskoi Federatsii (Russian: Communist Party of the Russian Federation)
- Keio Photonics Research Institute (Keio University; Japan)
- Koch Performance Roads, Inc.
- Kumpulan Prasarana Rakyat Johor (Malaysian)
- Kaiser Permanente Regional Laboratory (Oregon)
- Kenai Peninsula Racing Lions (Alaska)
- Kenya Petroleum Refineries Limited
- Kenya Petroleum Refineries Ltd.
- Kancelaria Prezesa Rady Ministrow (Polish: Office of the President of the Council of Ministers)
- Komite Perjuangan Rakyat Miskin (Indonesian: Poor People's Struggle Committee)
- Konza Prairie Research Natural Area (Kansas State University)
- Keratinocyte Proline-Rich Protein
- Komunistycznej Partii Robotniczej Polski (Polish: Communist Polish Workers Party)