What does KKB stand for?
KKB stands for Koperasi Krama Bali (Indonesian: Krama Cooperative Bali; Krama indigenous group; Bali, Indonesia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KKB
We have 16 other meanings of KKB in our Acronym Attic
- Kevin Kennedy & Associates, Inc.
- Klub Kolarski Akademii Medycznej (Polish: Club Kolarski Medical Academy; Warsaw, Poland)
- Kitt Katt Acoustic Project (band)
- Korean KickBoxing Association Wales
- Kanya-Kanyang-Bayad (Filipino: Pay for Your Own Self)
- Karen Kay Buckley (quilter)
- Kartu Kompensasi BBM (Indonesian: Compensation Fuel Card)
- King Kong Bundy (wrestling)
- Knabenkantorei Basel (German: Basel Boys Choir)
- Komite Keamanan Bersama (Indonesian: Joint Security Committee; Indonesia)
- Kuala Kubu Bahru (Malaysian town)
- Kengetallen Kosten Baten Analyse (Dutch: Ratios Cost Benefit Analysis)
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (movie)
- Krajowa Konferencja Bezpieczenstwa Biznesu (Polish: National Conference on Business Security)
- Karma Kagyu Buddhist Centre
- Kwik Kopy Business Center (Cypress, TX)
- Kerukunan Keluarga Bima-Dompu (Indonesian family harmony group)
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim (Reform Jewish synagogue, Charleston, SC)
- King Kong Bool Factory (band)
- Karma Kagyu Buddhist Network (aka Diamond Way Buddhism)