Midtown members will not only travel to and attend the 2013 Australian Open, but will also play tennis at Australian tennis clubs in both Sydney & Melbourne including the prestigious and former home of the Australian Open, Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club.
What does KLTC stand for?
KLTC stands for Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KLTC in our Acronym Attic
- Kennebunk Land Trust (Kennebunk, ME)
- Kernel Latency Time
- Kernel-Level Threads (computer architecture)
- Killington (Amtrak station code; Killington, VT)
- Kool Lite Tools (freeware directory)
- Korean Language Test (Employment Permit System; Ministry of Labor; South Korea)
- Kansas Land Title Association (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas Library Trustee Association (est. 1999)
- Kentucky Library Trustees Association
- Kenya Lawn Tennis Association (est. 1922)
- K-ary Logical Topology Design
- Kossuth Lajos Tudományi Egyetem (University of Debrecen Hungary)
- Korea Long-Term Ecological Research (South Korea; Korea Forest Research Institute)
- Karsten Luecke Type Foundry (Germany)
- Key Long Term Goals
- Korean Literature Translation Institute
- Kuala Lumpur Tower International Jump (extreme sporting event; Malaysia)
- K (Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha) Line Total Logistics (est. 2002)
- Kuala Lumpur Tin Market
- Kindling Induced Long Term Potentiation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based in Australia with offices in Asia, SEO Experts Australia works with a variety of clients at the corporate, local and community level including NEC, AFL, Victoria Police Blue Ribbon Foundation, Victoria Police, Max Walker, BHP Steel, Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club, Ron Barassi and Parliament of Victoria.
Apart from missing the 2008 tournament with glandular fever, Federer has been a fixture at the leafy Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club since 2004 and has used it as a springboard to three Australian Open titles.