and Kootenai Electric Cooperative (KEC) of Hayden, Idaho -- to address the project's key goals of helping consumers better manage electricity use, and learning the best ways to develop, deploy and promote Green Button technology.
What does KEC stand for?
KEC stands for Kootenai Electric Cooperative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KEC
We have 75 other meanings of KEC in our Acronym Attic
- Kenya Bureau of Standards
- Kyes Engineering Bryan Land Surveying (Haslett, Michigan)
- Kelley Engineering Center (Oregon)
- Kelly's Creek Railroad
- Kentucky Exposition Center (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Key Evaluation Checklist (management tool)
- Keyword Enriched Content
- Knoxville Expo Center (Knoxville, TN)
- Kölner Eishockey Club (German: Cologne Ice Hockey Club)
- Kongu Engineering College (Tamilnadu, India)
- Korean Expressway Corporation (South Korea)
- Krupajal Engineering College (India)
- Kumaon Engineering College (India)
- Keihan Card (Japanese credit card)
- Korea Electrical Contractors Association
- Kentucky Employees Charitable Campaign (Louisville, KY)
- Kidney Epidemiology and Cost Center (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Kodak Express Camera Centre (Australia)
- Komatsu Europe Coordination Center (Belgium)
- Kansas Employer Coalition on Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kootenai Electric Cooperative (KEC) is a private, nonprofit electric utility owned by the members of the community it serves.
June 18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bonneville Power Administration, in partnership with Kootenai Electric Cooperative, is taking an innovative and untried approach to engage the public on energy efficiency, resource-efficient construction and a healthy indoor environment.