Mac Miller's 2010 song "Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza (The Kool Aid Song)," off his mixtape "K.
What does KA stand for?
KA stands for Kool Aid
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KA
We have 19 other meanings of KA in our Acronym Attic
- King's Army (historic reenactment group)
- Kirov Airship
- Kissinger Associates
- Knee Airbag (automobiles)
- Knife Arena (gaming)
- Knight Ascension (Knight Online game expansion)
- Knowledge Acquisition
- Knowledge Architecture
- Knowledge Area
- Known Associate (law enforcement)
- Kristina Abernathy (Weather Channel personality)
- Thousand Years Ago
- Knife Attachment-Browning Automatic Rifle
- Geometric Optics Limit of the Kirchhoff Approximation
- Ka-Band Satellite Transmit & Receive System (US Army)
- Ka-Band Traveling Wave Tube Amplifier
- Kaohsiung Architects Association (Taiwan)
- Kayne Anderson Associates
- Kenya Airport Authority
- Khmer Arts Academy (Cambodia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
low-fat chocolate milk -- 3/4 tsp cherry Kool Aid Mix 3.
While the Bio-Bus may evoke images of Ken Kesey's Merry Pranksters Psychedelic Bus and the Electric Kool Aid Acid Test, the Hot Buttered Rum String Band has a more sober vision.
See below for a listing of today's photos: AP PHOTOEXPRESS: KOOL AID AND KRAFT FOODS - Aidan, 6, Lydia, 4, and Norah, 2, Clarke, of Lincoln, Neb.