Tarantola A, Rachline A, Konto C, Houze S, Lariven S, Fichelle A, et al.
What does Kto stand for?
Kto stands for Konto (German: Account)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of Kto
We have 13 other meanings of Kto in our Acronym Attic
- Keep The NSYNC Pride Alive
- Know the Naked Truth
- OK, Thanks
- Kansai Time Out (magazine)
- Kathleen Turner Overdrive (band)
- Keep Tube Open (enteral feeding pump feature)
- Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma
- Klant Tevredenheids Onderzoek (Dutch customer satisfaction survey)
- Knowledge Transfer Office (various organizations)
- Kommunale Tjenestemænd og Overenskomstansatte (Danish: Municipal Officials and Employees Agreement)
- Korea Tourism Organization
- Korean Theater of Operations
- Kuwaiti Theater of Operations
- Korea Telecommunications Operators Association (Seoul, Korea)
- Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders, Inc.
- Kilotonne of Oil Equivalent
- Kel-Tec Owners Group (website)
- Kootenai Tribe of Idaho
- Kiloton (energy released in exploding 1000 US tons of TNT)
- Knights of the Old Republic (Star Wars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AB Volvofinans is the parent company of a Group that also contains two wholly owned subsidiaries: Volvofinans Konto AB and Volvofinans IT AB.
Bank 24 will encompass the following services: -- Konto 24 - Current account with overdraft facility, Dispo 24 and credit cards -- Cash Spar 24 - Investing via cash savings account -- Anlage 24 - Investing via an accumulation account -- Plan Spar 24 - Savings via regular deposits -- Brokerage 24 - Brokerage services -- Dispokredit 24 - Deposit loan facility Efficiency savings will be passed on directly to the customer in lower charges ensuring significant savings of between 20 and 50 percent over regular German Bank costs, depending on the service or product.