Konkola Copper Mines (KCM), a unit of UK based Vedanta Resources PLC, concluded deployment of three diesel generators with 24MW capacity at its flagship Konkola Deep Mining Project (KDMP) to tackle emergency power conditions.
What does KDMP stand for?
KDMP stands for Konkola Deep Mining Project (Zimbabwe)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Korea Digital Media Center (South Korea)
- Knowledge Discovery in Multimedia and Complex Data
- Konvensyen Dunia Melayu Dunia Islam (Malaysian Islamic convention)
- Kemptville District Minor Hockey Association (Kemptville, Ontario, Canada; youth hockey)
- Kentucky Department for Mental Health and Mental Retardation Services
- Kenya Diabetes Management and Information Centre (also seen as DMI Centre; Nairobi, Kenya)
- Keshava Deva Malaviya Institute of Petroleum Exploration (Dehradun, India)
- Kyosan Denso Manufacturing Kentucky, LLC (Mt. Sterling, KY)
- Knowledge Discovery, Data Mining und Maschinelles Lernen
- Kelab Dewan Malaysia Melbourne (Australian college group)
- Kennedy Data Management System
- Kork Digital Mapping System (geographic data software)
- Kids Division of Motor Vehicles
- Kanneliya-Dediyagala-Nakiyadeniya (biosphere reserve; Sri Lanka)
- Kentucky Diabetes Network, Inc. (Frankfort, KY)
- Kenya Data Networks Limited (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Kids Design Network (website; DuPage Children's Museum)
- Kinder Der Nacht (German events promoter)
- Korea Electric Power Data Network Co, Ltd
- Kenya Development Network Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mwale added: "We are ramping up operations at major operations such as the Konkola Deep Mining project and that will enable us reach the 1m target.
He has opened Lumwana Copper Mines in Northwestern Province and the Konkola Deep Mining Project in the Copperbelt Province, as well as reopening the Munali Nickel Mine in Southern Province and the Luanshya Copper Mines in Copperbelt Province.
The Konkola deep mining project is set to be the biggest single copper mining investment in Zambia.
Anglo will, pending the fulfilment of certain financial and other criteria, invest some $731m to develop - among others - the much talked-about Konkola Deep Mining Project upon which most of Zambia's future as a major copper producing country is said to hinge.
ZCI will also be expected to raise 'further third party project finance on satisfactory terms to implement as soon as possible the Konkola Deep mining project at a capital cost of $792m.
Anglo American is also understood to have a firm undertaking to purchase the much vaunted Konkola Deep Mining Project, a year after it acquires ownership of the three mines.