What does KVCV stand for?
KVCV stands for Koninklijke Vlaamse Chemische Vereniging (Dutch: Royal Flemish Chemical Association; Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KVCV in our Acronym Attic
- K Video Compression Dynamics
- Kenya Voluntary and Community Development Project
- Kerala Venture Capital Fund (Kerala, India)
- Kittitas Valley Community Hospital (Washington state)
- Kansas Venture Capital, Inc.
- Kennebec Valley Council of Governments (Maine)
- Kennet Valley Countryside Project (UK)
- Kennebec Valley Computer Society (Augusta, ME)
- Kings Valley Charter School (Oregon)
- Kaskaskia Valley Credit Union (Centralia, IL)
- Kernel Visual Distinguishability (Canadian quality control system for wheat)
- Kevin VanDam (bass angler)
- Key Value Driver
- Kitchen Video Display
- Kraftfahrer Vom Dienst (German: Driver of the Watch)
- Kundendienst Verband Deutschland (German: Customer Service Association)
- Kenya Voluntary Development Association (est. 1962)
- Kerio Valley Development Authority (Kenya)
- Kastella-Modified Van Doorn and Blom Technique
- Kotler Van Den Brink & Company (est. 1988; tax consulting; Canada)