The CV Name Ben Verwaayen Born February 1952 Education Master's degree in law and international politics from the State University of Utrecht, Holland Career 1988-1997, Koninklijke PTT Nederland (KPN)1997-2001, Lucent Technologies (was vice-chairman of the management board when he left)2002-present, chief executive, BT Family Married with one son, one daughter Interests Football (particularly Arsenal)
What does KPN stand for?
KPN stands for Koninklijke PTT Nederland (Royal Dutch Telecom)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KPN
We have 7 other meanings of KPN in our Acronym Attic
- King Philip Middle School (West Hartford, CT)
- Kitsap Peninsula Mycological Society (Bremerton, Washington)
- Kelab Penyokong Maya UMNO
- Kyoto Prefectural Medical University (Japan)
- Kahn Process Networks (computation model)
- Kaladan Press Network (Myanmar)
- Karkonoskim Parku Narodowym (Polish: Karkonoskim National Park)
- Ketua Polis Negara (Indonesian: Chairman of State Policy)
- Key Person Network (Oklahoma)
- Konfederacja Polski Niepodleglej (Polish conservative party)
- Kommunistiese Partij Nederland Marxisties Leninisties (former political party in the Netherlands)
- Kansas Psychiatric Nurses Association
- Kings Park Neighbors' Association (Long Island, NY)
- Korps Politie Nederlandse Antillen (Dutch: Netherlands Antilles Police Force)
- Kumon Publishing North America, Inc. (Teaneck, NJ)
- Kutzky Park Neighborhood Association (Rochester, MN)
- Kaiser Permanente Northern California (Health Maintenance Organization)
- Kaiser Permanente Northern California Region
- Kilauea Point Natural History Association (Hawaii)
- Khmer People's National Liberation Front (anit-communist group; Cambodia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a deal worth pounds 550 million Dutch telecoms operator Koninklijke PTT Nederland, said i ts subsidiary Vision Networks had agreed to the sale of ComTel.
KPNQwest, a 50/50 nonrecourse venture between Koninklijke PTT Nederland (NV) (KPN; double-'A'/Stable/'A-1'-plus) and Qwest Communications International Inc.