Contract awarded for Kongju National University District Headquarters asbestos removal demolition work
What does KNU stand for?
KNU stands for Kongju National University (South Korea)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KNU
We have 13 other meanings of KNU in our Acronym Attic
- Kent New Technology Institute (UK)
- Kanto (Pokemon)
- Korea National Tourism Organization
- Korean National Tax Service
- KN.Toosi University of Technology
- Khajeh Nasir al-Din Toosi University of Technology (Tehran, Iran)
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Toonkunstenaars Vereniging (Dutch: Royal Dutch Show Artists Association; Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Kainan University (Taoyuan, Taiwan)
- Karen National Union (Burma)
- Kharkov National University (Kharkiv, Ukraine)
- Korean Nuclear Unit
- Kyungpook National University (Daegu, South Korea)
- Karen National Union/Karen National Liberation Army Peace Council (political group; Myanmar)
- Korean National University of Arts
- Knuddel Bussi (german: hugs'n'kisses)
- Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (Ukraine)
- Korean National University of Cultural Heritage (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korean National University of Education
- Kampuchean National United Front for National Salvation (Cambodia)
- Kent Network Users Group (Kent State University; Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) College of Visual Image & Health, Kongju National University, Kongju, 340-702, Korea.
Institute of Science Education, Kongju National University,
2) College of Visual Image & Health, Kongju National University, Kongju 340-702, Korea.
Institute of Science Education, Kongju National University, Kongju 314-701, Republic of Korea
Contract awarded for Kongju National University for the replacement power distribution switchboard buy old installation (Princess, budget)
1) College of Visual Image & Health, Kongju National University, Kongju 340-702, Korea.
Contract awarded for Replacing high-efficiency motors and other construction Kongju National University