CASTLEVANIA" is registered trademarks of KONAMI CORPORATION (C) 1986 2005 KONAMI & Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo "Coded Arms" is a trademark of trademark of KONAMI CORPORATION.
What does KCET stand for?
KCET stands for Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KCET
- Kentucky Communities Economic Opportunity Council (Barbourville, KY)
- Kern County Economic Opportunity Corporation (California)
- Kansas City Equity Partners (Missouri)
- Kidney Community Emergency Response Coalition
- Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service
- Koinonia Christian Education Society (Didsbury, Alberta, Canada)
- Korean Comparative Education Society (Seoul, South Korea; est. 1968)
- King County Explorer Search and Rescue
- Korea Council of Economic and Social Research Institutes
- Kamaraj College of Engineering and Technology
- Kalamazoo Community Foundation (Michigan)
- Kinross Correctional Facility (Michigan Department of Corrections)
- Kitsap Community Foundation (est. 1993; Silverdale, WA)
- Koinonia Christian Fellowship (Ontario, Canada)
- Korean Christian Federation
- Korean Christian Fellowship
- Kansas City Flute Association (Kanas City, MO)
- Kinloch Castle Friends Association (UK)
- Kona Coffee Farmers Association (Hawaii)
- Kootenay Centre Forestry Alternatives (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
C) 1998 2004 Konami & Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo.
Mutual customers include industry leading game developers Ubi Soft Entertainment and Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo Inc.