Truly, the Kona Coffee Cultural Festival gathers Kona coffee pioneers, farmers and artisans, as well as tens of thousands of guests, each wanting to be part of the one-of-a-kind coffee fete that can only happen in a district with 650 coffee farms.
What does KCCF stand for?
KCCF stands for Kona Coffee Cultural Festival (Hawaii)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KCCF
We have 8 other meanings of KCCF in our Acronym Attic
- King County Cooperative Extension (Washington)
- Kirkwood Center for Continuing Education (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Korea Computer Center Europe (Germany and North Korea)
- Korean Community Center of the East Bay (Oakland, CA)
- Kansas Center for Community Economic Development
- Karnevals Club Cronsbach Funken (Steinhagen eV; Germany)
- Kensington Consultation Centre Foundation (UK)
- Kids Cancer Care Foundation (Alberta, Canada)
- King County Correctional Facility (Seattle, WA)
- Kingston Chinese Christian Fellowship
- Kentucky Community College Faculty Alliance
- Kids Cancer Care Foundation of Alberta
- Kansas City Community Gardens
- Korean Combinatory Categorial Grammar (language parsing)
- Keuka Comfort Care Home (est. 2007; Penn Yan, NY)
- Knight Commander Court of Honour (Freemason)
- Korea Cancer Center Hospital
- Korean Cultural Center of Hawaii
- Kitsap County Consolidated Housing Authority (Silverdale, WA)
- Kanawha Coalition for Community Health Improvement (West Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kona Coffee Cultural Festival includes cupping competitions, coffee bean-picking contests and even a Miss Kona Coffee Pageant.
Entry forms will also be available at the Alaska Airlines booth during several community events throughout the Islands, including the Maui Fair, Hawai'i's Children and Youth Day, Hawai'i Fishing and Seafood Festival, and the Kona Coffee Cultural Festival.
Fall is also when the Kona Coffee Cultural Festival gets under way.
Professional Barista Training Will Be on the Program of the 2007 Kona Coffee Cultural Festival for the First Time in Its 37-Year History; a Hands-on Espresso Workshop Offered by the Kona Pacific Farmers Cooperative Will Be Held on November 8 in Kona During the 10-Day Festival on the Big Island of Hawaii
Kona Coffee Cultural Festival The Kona Coffee Cultural Festival has won this year's Kona Kohala Chamber of Commerce (www.
Coffee farmers in Kona, Hawaii, will be competing for bragging rights at the Kona Coffee Cultural Festival, Nov.
15, 1996--Pleasant Hawaiian Holidays is offering an exclusive Kona Coffee Cultural Festival Package on the "Big Island" of Hawaii Nov.