9) Yet, in light of the declared purpose of his trip to determine the possibility of a communist party assuming power in either the United States or Canada, it is curious that he did not become a member instead of the German counterpart of these, the Kommunistische Partei Deutschlands [KPD], which moreover was engaged at that time in ruthless ideological warfare with its working-class rivals whom it regularly denounced as "social fascists" in league with the bourgeoisie.
What does KP stand for?
KP stands for Kommunistische Partei (Communist Party, Germany)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KP
We have 23 other meanings of KP in our Acronym Attic
- Kitchen Police
- Kitsap Peninsula (Washington)
- Kitt Peak (NSO; Arizona)
- Kliger Partners (Melbourne, Australia law firm)
- Knee Pad
- Knight of Pius IX (religious order)
- Knight of St Patrick
- Knowledge of Performance
- knowledge Partnership
- Knowledge Products
Samples in periodicals archive:
28) Peter Stettler, Die Kommunistische Partei der Schweiz 1921-1931 (Bern 1988); Brigitte Studer, Un parti sous influence.