Hard Dollar Corporation, the leading provider of integrated cost estimating and project management systems for the infrastructure construction industry, and Komatsu America International Company (KAIC), the second-largest supplier of construction equipment in North America, announced a new strategic alliance at a press conference today at the CONEXPO-CON/AGC-2002 convention.
What does KAIC stand for?
KAIC stands for Komatsu America International Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAIC
We have 2 other meanings of KAIC in our Acronym Attic
- Kyocera America Incorporated
- Kabul Afghanistan International Airport
- Kansas Association of Insurance Agents (Topeka, KS)
- King Abdulaziz International Airport
- Korea Aerospace Industries Association (est. 1992)
- Korean American Interscholastic Activities Conference (Korea; high school athletic governing body; founded 1972)
- Kiss Army International Brazil (band)
- Korean Academy of International Business (South Korea)
- Karnataka Agro Industries Corporation (India)
- Kilo-Amperes Interrupting Capacity
- Thousand Amps Interrupting Capacity (RMS symmetrical)
- Korea Auto Industries Cooperative Association
- Kansas Association of Independent Crop Consultants
- Kofi Annan Institute for Conflict Transformation (Liberia)
- Korea Association of Industrial Designers
- Korea Automobile Importers and Distributors Association
- Kansas Association of Interactive Distance Education
- Korea Atomic Industrial Forum, Inc.
- Kansas Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Kentucky Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Komatsu America International Company and Tramac Corporation recently announced an OEM agreement, whereby Komatsu America International Corporation will market Tramac hydraulic breakers and compactors under the Komatsu brand name.
Keith Sanderson, most recently Director, E-Strategic Business Planning, at Komatsu America International Company, the multi-billion dollar manufacturer of construction equipment, is the founder and CEO of Synergy Squared.
Komatsu America International Company has announced that it no longer uses the ADresser@ trademark for its line of wheel loaders and crawler dozers, which are based on Dresser Industries, technology.
Komatsu America International Company (KA), the second-largest supplier of construction equipment in North America, manufactures and markets the Komatsu, Dressta and Galion lines of hydraulic excavators, wheel loaders, crawler dozers, off-highway trucks and motor graders.
Komatsu America International Company recently announced it is beginning construction on a new parts distribution facility in Las Vegas.
Joining QUALCOMM Wireless Business Solutions'(QWBS) consortium are global construction equipment leaders, Komatsu America International Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tokyo-based Komatsu Ltd.
Komatsu America International Company recently announced new enhancements to the PC150LC-6 hydraulic excavator to the North American market.