Nasir Jamal Khattak, VC, Kohat University of Science and Technology, and Dr.
What does KUST stand for?
KUST stands for Kohat University of Science and Technology (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KUST
We have 1 other meaning of KUST in our Acronym Attic
- Karate Union of Scotland (UK)
- Kyoto University Symphony Orchestra (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kathmandu University School of Management (Nepal)
- Kent University Shibbolized Portal (University of Kent; Canterbury, Kent, UK)
- Knowledge Utilization Studies in Practice (Alberta, Canada)
- Knowledge Utilization Studies Program (University of Alberta; Alberta, Canada)
- Kolkata Urban Services for the Poor (Department for International Development; India)
- Ku-Band Signal Processor (US NASA)
- Kenya Union of Sugar Plantation Workers
- Kepler University Study Support System (Germany)
- Koninklijk Utrechtsch Studenten Toneel (Utrechtsch Studenten Corps)
- Kunming University of Science and Technology (China)
- Khalifa University of Science Technology and Research (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Kolej Universiti Sains Dan Teknologi Malaysia
- Keele University Students' Union (Staffordshire, UK)
- Koninklijke Utrechtsche Studentenvereeniging Tot Vrijwillige Oefening in Den Wapenhandel (Dutch; part of Utrechtsch Studenten Corps)
- Kwan Um School of Zen
- Kolej Ugama Sultan Zainal Abidin (Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia)
- Kenya, Uganda, Tanganyika (East African Posts and Telecommunications Administration; postage stamps)
- Keski-Uudenmaan Teatteri (Central Uusimaa Theater; Uusimaa, Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These scholars were sent abroad under HEC funded project entitled Development of Infrastructure for Improved Educational facilities at Kohat University of Science and Technology.
It said that during the year 2004-05 and 2005-06, in the office of Vice Chancellor, Kohat University of Science and Technology, Kohat, record of Rs25.
PESHAWAR, January 09, 2010 (Balochistan Times ): Militants arrested during the military operations in Orakzai and Kurram Agencies have revealed during interrogation that the kidnapped Vice Chancellor of Kohat University of Science and Technology (KUST) is still alive, sources privy to the developments said on Saturday.
PESHAWAR -- The Kohat University of Science and Technology (KUST) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has notified for the information of all concerned that the BA/BSc.
PESHAWAR, November 07, 2009 (Balochistan Times): The NWFP Governor, Owais Ahmed Ghani has strongly condemned the kidnapping of the Vice Chancellor of Kohat University of Science and Technology Prof.
ISLAMABAD, June 25, 2011 (Frontier Star): Four faculty members of the Kohat University of Science and Technology, Irfanullah, Nida Aslam, Shafiullah and Noor Mohammad, have completed their PhD from abroad and joined their University.
Sikandar Qayyum, the Acting Vice Chancellor of Kohat University of Science and Technology, Prof.