To the Editor: We would like to bring to the attention of the readership of the Journal of Parapsychology that a webpage for registering parapsychological experiments has been implemented by the Koestler Parapsychology Unit (KPU) at the University of Edinburgh, with Jim Kennedy advising on the development of the registry.
What does KPU stand for?
KPU stands for Koestler Parapsychology Unit (University of Edinburgh; Scotland, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KPU
We have 18 other meanings of KPU in our Acronym Attic
- Kenai Peninsula Tourism Marketing Council (Alaska)
- Karachi Port Trust Officers Cooperative Housing Society
- Komisi Pemberantasan Tindak Pidana Korupsi (Indonesia)
- King Philip Trail Riders (Massachusetts)
- Kaena Point Tracking Station
- Kaolin Partial Thromboplastic Time
- Kursus Pertanian Taman Tani (Indonesian agricultural training center; Salatiga, Indonesia)
- Kantor Pusat Tata Usaha (building administration office; Jogjakarta, Indonesia)
- Kapitän Zur See (German Navy rank)
- Ketchikan Public Utilities (Ketchikan, AK)
- Komisi Pemilihan Umum (Indonesia National Elections Commission)
- Korea Polytechnic University
- Kryptopyrroluria (disease)
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University (Surrey, BC, Canada)
- Kyoto Pharmaceutical University (Japan)
- Kyoto Prefectual University (Japan)
- Kerrville Public Utility Board (Texas)
- Kitsap Public Utility District (municipal district; Washington)
- Komisi Pemilihan Umum Daerah
- Kampania Przeciw Unii Europejskiej (Polish: Campaign Against the European Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Paul Stevens of the Koestler Parapsychology Unit at Edinburgh University measured residual magnetic fields at sites where ghosts had been reported regularly.
Edinburgh University's Koestler Parapsychology Unit had an experiment to try and discover if the phenomenon really does exist.
CAROLINE WATT Koestler Parapsychology Unit University of Edinburgh 7 George Square Edinburgh EH8 9JZ, UK Caroline.
Homophones were recorded using the voice of Caroline Watt, a research fellow at the Koestler Parapsychology Unit.
In the following discussion, I will base my remarks on the ganzfeld procedure developed at the Koestler Parapsychology Unit at Edinburgh during the mid-1990s.
This questionnaire was extracted from the Koestler Parapsychology Unit Participant Information Form.