The previous record of 59,110 students visited the capital city of Hyogo Prefecture in 1991, the Kobe Convention and Visitors Association said.
What does KCVA stand for?
KCVA stands for Kobe Convention and Visitors Association (Kobe, Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KCVA
- Kings Canyon Unified School District (California)
- Korean Canadian University of Toronto Students Association
- Kansas City Urban Youth Center
- Kale-Chomping Vegans
- Katholieke Charismatische Vernieuwing (Dutch: Catholic Charismatic Renewal; Netherlands)
- Key Customer Values (marketing)
- Knox Community Volunteers, Inc. (est. 1975; Knox, Victoria, Australia)
- Korea Council of Volunteering (est. 1994; South Korea)
- Kort Cyclisch Verbeteren (Dutch: Short Cyclic Improvement)
- Kansas Commission on Veterans' Affairs
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Missouri)
- Kenai Convention and Visitors Bureau (Alaska)
- Kingsport Convention and Visitors Bureau (Kingsport, TN)
- Kissimmee Convention and Visitors Bureau (Kissimmee, FL)
- Knoxville Convention and Visitors Bureau (Knoxville, TN)
- Kettering Cardiovascular Institute (Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio)
- Kingston Collegiate and Vocational Institute (high school in Ontario, Canada)
- Kent County Village League (cricket; UK)
- Kentucky Commonwealth Virtual Library
- Kreutz Creek Valley Library Center (York, PA)