15,000 to Knox Parks Foundation for the Greater Hartford Green Team.
What does KPF stand for?
KPF stands for Knox Parks Foundation (Hartford, CT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KPF
We have 28 other meanings of KPF in our Acronym Attic
- Korea Plant Environmental Research Lab
- Kansas Public Employees Retirement System
- Kalibo Pilot Elementary School (Kalibo, Philippines)
- Kensington Parkwood Elementary School (Kensington, MD)
- Kerala Peoples Education Society (India)
- Keystone Pet Enhanced Therapy Services (Lancaster, PA)
- Kenya Police Force
- Kerio Personal Firewall (Kerio Technologies Inc.)
- Kermadec Property Fund Limited (New Zealand)
- Kingston Police Force (Canada)
- Kohn Pedersen Fox (architecture firm)
- Kommunistische Partei Frankreichs (German: French Communist Party)
- Kroger Personal Finance (est. 2004)
- Kumamoto Programming Freaks (Japan)
- Kentucky Partnership for Families and Children
- Kerala Power Finance Corporation (India)
- Kitsap Public Facilities District (Silverdale, WA)
- Kid Power for Environmental Change
- Kentucky Professional Fire Fighters
- KPFF, Inc. (not an acronym; formerly Kelly, Pittelko, Fritz & Forssen; est. 1960)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 1978 to 2000, the Knox Parks Foundation was located in the caretaker's cottage in Hartford's Elizabeth Park.
Knox Parks Foundation -- National Conference for Community and Justice -- Nutmeg Big Brothers/Big Sisters -- Our Piece of the Pie - Hartford AmeriCorps Program -- Urban League of Greater Hartford - The Phoenix Academy -- The WALKS Foundation Scholars Program Social Services: Programs that meet basic human needs, primarily through United Way Campaigns -- United Way of Capital Area (Hartford) -- United Way of Franklin County (Massachusetts) -- United Way of Northeastern New York