Ian Connolly, 33, of Vienna Street, Anfield, was given a three-year banning order for touting outside Goodison Park in February 2007 and so was known to police.
What does K2P stand for?
K2P stands for Known to Police (band)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of K2P
- Knowledge to Business
- Kill Two Birds with One Stone (idiom)
- Kabul to Kandahar (Canadian Afghanistan operations)
- KEK to Kamioka (Long Baseline Neutrino Oscillation Experiment)
- Key to Knowledge
- Kennedy 2 Lunar Exploration (commercial lunar mission)
- Keys to the Millennium
- Kimberley to Ocean (Australia)
- Potassium Oxide (chemistry)
- Kimura 2-Parameter
- Potassium Sulfate (chemistry)
- Knit 2 Together
- Knit Two Stitches Together
- Kanrikogaku Kenkyusho Ltd. (Japan)
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (movie)
- Kynurenine 3-Hydroxylase
- Kylix 3 Open Edition
- I Love You
- Karakorams 4 (Gasherbrum II; 26,360 ft. mountain near Pakistan-China)
- Kringle 4 variable number of tandem repeat
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aston was known to police long before he embarked on his three-month spree, which encompassed more than 20 robberies and two murders.
The unnamed woman, who was known to police, admitted the con - but claimed the scam last Friday was a one-off.
But police said they were looking into a Frenchman of Tunisian origin, found dead at the scene, who was known to police for Islamic fundamentalist sympathies and was involved in altercations before the blast with workers displaying the American flag in sympathy with victims of the September 11 terror attacks.
He was known to police and was said to have had links with the republican paramilitary group, the INLA and with a protection racket targetting bar owners in the town.
He said police were close to finding the killers of Mr Bennett and Mr Cook, who were both known to police.
Christopher Harbridge and Ron Rowe were former classmates who had a longstanding feud well known to police and neighbors.
The intended victim, who is known to police, was believed to have moved out of the property today to stay with relatives.