The company is also offering support for known good die business to meet the lead times and volume demands of portable applications, such as smart phones, PDAs, personal medical monitoring and personal navigation devices, eBooks and portable point-of-sale tools.
What does KGD stand for?
KGD stands for Known Good Die (semiconductor industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KGD
We have 10 other meanings of KGD in our Acronym Attic
- Klinisch Genetisch Centrum Nijmegen (Dutch: Clinical Genetics Center Nijmegen; Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- Karmann Ghia Club of North America (Oakland, CA)
- Kate Gleason College of Engineering (Rochester Institute of Technology; New York)
- Kulim Golf & Country Resort (Malaysia)
- Karmann Ghia Club Suedhessen (Germany)
- Kaliningrad, Russia - Kaliningrad Airport (Airport Code)
- Ketogenic Diet (epilepsy)
- Kilograms per Day
- King's Gambit Declined (chess)
- Kishimoto Gordon Dalaya PC (architectural firm)
- Komitee Für Grundrechte Und Demokratie
- Korean Game Developers Association (Korea; video game developers group)
- Kernel Gnu DeBugger (linux, programming)
- Krajowa Grupa Doradztwa Majatkowego (Polish: The National Advisory Group Majatkowego; Warsaw, Poland)
- Kelab Golf Diraja Pahang (Malaysia)
- Kelab Golf Diraja Selangor (Malaysia)
- King George Dental University (India)
- Kansas Gas and Electric (Wichita, KS)
- Kawaju Gifu Engineering Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Keller Ground Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMD developed the robust Known Good Die (KGD) program and the patented negative gate erase technology, and developed highly reliable Fine-pitch Ball Grid Array packaging.
The first product developed by the company as a result from the technology advancement is the Am29BL162C, a 16Mb Burst Mode Flash memory device based on the AMD Known Good Die (KGD) form factor.
Harmony WLBI is an important component in FormFactor's suite of probe card solutions for enabling known good die (KGD) applications, where devices must be tested to specification before packaging.
As an option, Harmony XP probe cards can support test frequencies up to 300 MHz, which is key to reducing test time as well as enabling known good die (KGD) applications--where high-frequency testing is critical.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- GEL-PAK, manufacturer of innovative shipping and handling products, was one of four major companies honored for their ongoing contribution to the Die Products Consortium, which hosts the annual Known Good Die (KGD) Workshop.
This full day symposium addressed issues in advanced semiconductor testing technologies, highlighting the Known Good Die (KGD) solutions that have been the focus of heavy attention in the IC industry.
We believe the WI-3000 will be instrumental in enabling further shrinking of wafer bumps, while ensuring the required quality levels for Known Good Die applications.