The Management Process, or Knowledge-Centered Support Knowledge-centered support is a structured approach to managing knowledge developed by the Consortium for Service Innovation.
What does KCS stand for?
KCS stands for Knowledge-Centered Support
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KCS
We have 111 other meanings of KCS in our Acronym Attic
- Kildeer Countryside School (Long Grove, IL, USA)
- Kill, Cut, Scalp (Soulfly song)
- Killed Carbon Steel
- Killer Clown Society (gaming clan)
- Kills Come Swiftly (Halo 3 clan)
- King Cobb Steelie (band)
- King's College School (UK)
- King's Cross Station (London, UK)
- Kingston Christian School (Canada)
- Klm Catering Services Schiphol (Netherlands)
- Known or Certified Concentration of Standard (analytical chemistry)
- Knox County Schools (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- Kokusai Cable Ship Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Korean Chemical Society
- Krungthai Computer Services (Thailand)
- Kylocycles per Second
- Slovakia Koruna (national currency)
- Korean Cultural Service New York
- Kalamazoo Christian School Association
- Kanan, Corbin, Schupak & Aronow, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Knowledge-Centered Support verification criteria are difficult to meet.
Both programs utilize the HDI Support Center Certification standards, which were recently revised to align with industry best practices and internationally-recognized frameworks such as ITIL(R) and Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS(SM)).
He is a certified Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) instructor and a certified instructor for HDI Certification.
Knowledge-Centered Support, a knowledge management strategy for service and support organizations, defines a set of principles and practices that enable organizations to improve service levels to customers, gain operational efficiencies, and increase the organization's value to their company.
Self-Service Suite is powered by knowledge automation capabilities that have been recognized as "KCS Verified" by the Consortium for Service Innovation for its knowledge-centered support functionality.
KANA's new translation workflow and compliance auditing features combine with other key features such as Content Spidering, Federated Search, and WYSIWYG authoring to provide the most comprehensive Knowledge-Centered Support platform in the industry.
Developed, refined and validated through the collective efforts of the Consortium members over the past 10 years, Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) is an emerging best practice for knowledge management in service and support organizations.