BLOOD MATTERS explores how genetic information is reshaping the decision-making process--and how these new decisions are reshaping knowledge of self.
What does KOS stand for?
KOS stands for Knowledge of Self (song)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KOS
We have 58 other meanings of KOS in our Acronym Attic
- Keepers of Souls (gaming)
- Kernel Operating System
- Key Operated Selector
- Key Operated Switch
- Kids Over Shoulder
- Kill on Sight (gaming)
- King of Suicide (gaming)
- Kiss on Sight (gaming)
- Knights of Siberys (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Knights of Solamnia (DragonLance fictional organization)
- Knowledge Organization System
- Kohler Operating System
- Kosmos Obey Strategic Multiple Operation Systems (Xenosaga PS2 game)
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Korea Iron and Steel Association
- Korea Overseas Study Association (South Korea)
- Kuwait Offshore Sailing Association
- Kuwait Occupational Standards, Assessment and Certification (est. 2004)
- Korea Sports Association for the Disabled (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United States is about to be the cutting-edge diamond of diversity in the world, so we need to have this knowledge of self.
Knowledge, Purpose, Peace": Knowledge of self gives you a purpose in life // Once you know your purpose / you can have peace not only with yourself, / but also with God.
The Atwater experience integrates the knowledge of self and cultural awareness throughout most all camp activities.