The best part of his operation is quick knowledge of results in the weapon's operational environment.
What does KOR stand for?
KOR stands for Knowledge of Results
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KOR
We have 22 other meanings of KOR in our Acronym Attic
- King of Queens (TV series)
- Kaliningradskyi Obronitielnyi Rayon (Kaliningrad Defense Zone)
- Karst-O-Rama (geological celebration; Cincinnati, OH)
- Kickoff Returner (pro football)
- Kimagure Orange Road
- King of the Ring (WWE pay-per-view event)
- King's Own Rifles (British infantry regiment)
- Knights of the Old Republic (Star Wars game)
- Knights of the Rose (Most Honourable Order of Christian Knights of the Rose)
- Knights of the Round
- Komen Ozark Race (Susan G. Komen)
- Komitet Obrony Robotnikow (Polish: Workers Defence Committee)
- Republic of Korea
- South Korea (ISO Country code)
- Dynorphin A/Kappa-Opioid Receptor 1
- Kansas Open Records Act
- Korea RasGas LNG (Liquified Natural Gas) Limited (South Korea)
- Kings Own Royal Border Regiment (UK)
- Kauai Ocean Rescue Council (Hawaii)
- Key Operational Risk Control (reference guide)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Knowledge of results was built into the experiments because each experiment worked only if certain actions were taken.
Effects of Mental Practice, Physical Practice, and Aural Knowledge of Results on Piano Performance," Journal of Research in Music Education 38, No.
Being able to accommodate that necessary change with discipline and with advanced knowledge of results provides for a competitive advantage for corporations.