INTERNATIONAL defence and security business Cassidian and the University of Glamorgan Business School have come together in Wales' first "eKTP" or enhanced knowledge transfer partnership to research strategic supply chains.
What does KTP stand for?
KTP stands for Knowledge Transfer Partnership
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KTP
We have 35 other meanings of KTP in our Acronym Attic
- Institut für Kunststofftechnik (Institute of Plastics Engineering, Universität Paderborn)
- Kaj Tiel Plu (Esperanto: Et Cetera)
- Kartu Tanda Penduduk (Indonesian ID card)
- Keep the Practice
- Keeping the Promise
- Kidney Transplant Patient (anatomy)
- Kill the President
- Kindergarten Transition Program
- Kissing The Pink (80s pop band)
- Knight Templar Priests
- Knowledge Translation Program
- Knowledge-to-Practice (various organizations)
- KTiOPO4 (Potassium Titanyl Phosphate)
- Potassium Titanyl Phosphate
- Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions
- Keep the Party Alive (Family Force 5 album)
- Kentuckiana Truck Pullers Association
- Kilo-Tonnes Per Annum
- Tampa International Airport
- Korean Traditional Performing Arts Association (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barry Moore, a BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering graduate, is working at Cummins as part of a short Knowledge Transfer Partnership (sKTP ) and completing his PhD at Teesside University, with on-going support from Cummins.
After completing is MSc degree in mechanical engineering at Huddersfield University, the 25-year-old landed a post as a Knowledge Transfer Partnership associate with Wetherby-based firm NTR Ltd - Europe's leading specialist in the repair of cutting tools used for turning, boring, milling and drilling.
NORTHERN Ireland's Knowledge Transfer Partnership programme has received a major funding boost.
The Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) project involves the university's School of the Built and Natural Environment and North Tyneside Council.
Linc Menai, based at Coleg Menai in Llangefni, launched the Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) to draw on its expertise and help North Wales companies increase their competitiveness, productivity and profits.
The pioneering work of organisations across " Great Britain plc" , offers real opportunity to the government and people of the UAE, through knowledge transfer partnerships (KTPs) and participation in joint UK-UAE business opportunities, he said.
The Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) programme gives graduates the opportunity to work for companies for between ten weeks and 36 months and currently has a number of vacancies in the West Midlands.