Manufactured by Biome Bioplastics, a UK producer of starch-based bioplastics, the flag was commissioned by Chemistry Innovation and Biosciences Knowledge Transfer Networks as an example of the bio-based materials and products being developed in this country.
What does KTN stand for?
KTN stands for Knowledge Transfer Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KTN
We have 16 other meanings of KTN in our Acronym Attic
- Kona Town Music Festival (Hawaii)
- Keep the Music Playing (philanthropic campaign; Country Music Association)
- Kingston Transportation Master Plan (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Keep the Marsh Special Alliance (Kent, UK)
- Kill the Man with the Ball (gametype)
- Kaernten (German: Carinthia; Austria Europe)
- Kawish Television Network (Pakistan)
- Kennedy Town (Hong Kong)
- Kenya Television Network
- Ketchikan, AK, USA - Ketchikan International (Airport Code)
- Kontak Tani Nelayan Andalan (Indonesian: Dependable Fishermen's Contact; Indonesia)
- Ken-Ting National Park (Taiwan)
- Keep The NSYNC Pride Alive
- Know the Naked Truth
- OK, Thanks
- Kansai Time Out (magazine)
- Kathleen Turner Overdrive (band)
- Keep Tube Open (enteral feeding pump feature)
- Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma
- Klant Tevredenheids Onderzoek (Dutch customer satisfaction survey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Boyd, one of the UK pioneers of digital media for more than 20 years, is currently director of CI KTN, the Creative Industries Knowledge Transfer Network.
Day two will be held at The Honourable Artillery Company (HAC) and feature keynote speeches and panel discussions with experts from both the Automotive industry as well as the public sector, such as ALD International, BMW AG, Car2go, City Car Club, the German Federal Ministry of Transport and Urban Development, Karsan, Logica, as well as Siemens Infrastructure & Cities UK, Technology Strategy Board, Transport Knowledge Transfer Network, and Zipcar Europe.
The event was chaired by technologist and cloud supporter Ian Osborne, Director of the Digital Systems Knowledge Transfer Network, a Technology Strategy Board funded programme operated by a consortium led by Intellect.
The conference, organised by the County Durham Development Company (CDDC) on behalf of the Electronics Knowledge Transfer Network (EKTN)at Hardwick Hall in Sedgefield, heard from representatives from companies at the forefront of solar technology including QuantaSol, Sanyo, Romag, The Centre for Renewable Energy at Durham University and the Printable Electronics Technology Centre (PETEC), the UK's national flagship facility for Printable Electronics, based at the North East Technology Park (NETPark) in County Durham.
One initiative has been the launch of the Knowledge Centre for Materials Chemistry, in partnership with the Universities of Manchester and Bolton, Daresbury Science Park and the Chemistry Innovation Knowledge Transfer Network.
He's an advisor to the government's Low Carbon and Fuel Cell Knowledge Transfer Network.
This work has been carried out in line with the aims and objectives of the Knowledge Transfer Network agreed with the Network's principal funder, the Technology Strategy Board (previously the Department for Trade and Industry).